Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Challange Day Three

Over the last few days I have been so ill as to not be able to much of anything. Today I am still feeling just as sick, but am forcing myself to at least try to explain a few things. My Marriage has been falling apart for a long while. I choose now to put myself and my marriage in the hands of God. I believe marriage should mean for ever, even in death. I believe that there are some excepting, sexual abuse, physical abuse, harm to the children, or if its a matter of life and death. I believe love is something that should be shared, multiplied, and made ten fold.
Today's challenge is one to continue trying to show charity, love, by continuing to bite my tongue when i feel as if i wish to say something negative, and to keep doing small things to show respect. To add to it i must purchase something that says "i was thinking of you today" for me this is hard. I have no money. We are on a very tight budget, and every dime we have is used up. So instead of purchasing something, I was thinking i could write a little note on a post it and put it in his lunch, or make him something special for dinner. Maybe even bake him a coffee cake. Its his favorite thing to eat next to pumpkin pie.
----------------------------------------------------------
Update: I made him a coffee cake, and also wrote a letter to him saying that i was thinking of him, and hoped he would have a good day. I know its not following the book to the letter but when your poor, and can barley afford to live day to day even the smallest gesture means something. My husband hugged me and said thank you. He did not seem overly happy or negative about it. He seemed to just accept that I made it. how he handled it and how he said his words made me feel as if he thought i did this because i wanted something from him. What he doesn't understand is I don't want anything more then his love, respect, and understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment