Friday, July 14, 2017

Challange Day 2

Today Along with following saying nothing negative to my partner, I was told to do a unexpected gesture as an act of kindness. Today as a gesture of kindness I allowed my partner to stay on his computer with out annoying him, I made him a drink, and even went one step further as to not ask him for any assistance with any chores around the house. I showed kindness in my worlds, and actions. I put aside negative thoughts  and only spoke of nice things, complimenting him when he did anything that i may have not noticed in a anger. It was difficult because i still feel as my needs are being rejected but i know that God has a plan.
What i have learned about love in these last few days is that patients is needed. And that following God will help me to begin to better understand what love truly is.

------------------------------------
Bible Verse of the Day:

"Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good rapute in the sight of God and man." Proverbs 3:3-4


0 comments:

Post a Comment